Monday, September 10, 2012

Marking a huge life Change with What Else? A Tattoo!

 


 The last month plus has been huge changes for my family.  None of them good.  So to remind myself to keep moving forward, or as Albert Einstein said "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.", I got this tattoo.  I actually drew it about a year ago and never got around to getting it.  So on Saturday when I had a long lonely day to myself, I thought now is the time.
     The art work is my own, also the pasty white cyclist tan is my own.  My arms are actually very skinny, I am built like a bean pole.  So I Guess the camera does add 10 lbs.  The photo does not do it justice, but it turned out very nice.  Bicycles and riding is my life, riding is what gets me through hard times.  I thought there was no better reminder then a bicycle tattoo.  But I guess I will find out in the future and the tattoo thing could all be cliche in the end.

Thanks for Looking,
John Z.



No comments:

Post a Comment